The false lashes or the extensions are a quick and easy way to amplify your eyes and the makeup look. There is no better decision than investing in a high-quality lash kit, especially if you want to make your life a lot easier. Many varieties are available in the market to help people who are not blessed with longer and fuller lashes. If you constantly fail to apply the false lashes at home, it is time to try the individual lashes. Read on to know what they are, how to apply them, and how they are a better option than the others.
What are Individual Lashes?
Individual cluster lashes are an invention. They are designed to be bonded and sealed with a simple mascara-like product. They are halfway between false lashes and lash extensions, extremely natural-looking, long-lasting, and do not require professional assistance for the application. In addition, they are the most affordable version of the home lash system.
The individual lashes work by applying the mascara style bond and the seal application to make them last longer than the standard lash glue application that is typically used for regular falsies. Instead, they involve gently pressing small clusters of lashes to the bottom or upper side of your own lashes. They have a super fine band, providing the most natural look regardless of whether you apply them to the upper or the lower side of your natural lashes.
The bonding and the sealing products look like regular mascara wands, and it is effortless to apply them. Then, when you are done wearing them, you can remove them easily with an oil-based makeup remover.
How to Apply the Individual Lashes?
iLash Crush comes with go melty, iBrush, iTension, Fusion, and Bond & Lock.
- Choose your lash style and set it aside. Next, unwind the bond wand and apply a thin layer to your lashes.
- Pick the cluster of induvial lashes (iTensions) and put them gently below or above your natural lashes with the help of fusion. If you mistakenly place the individual lashes wrong, you can reposition them before applying the sealing agent.
- Once you are pleased with the position of the lashes, use the locking end of the wand to apply a fine layer to the lashes.
- For the first few hours of application, avoid squeezing your eyes shut. It will help them stick for long.
- Go melty is a makeup remover that is provided with the kit. When you want to remove your individual lashes, shake the bottle, and saturate a cotton pad with it. Press gently on the lashes and then wipe them off. Clean twice, if necessary, until no more glue residues are left on your eyes.
The bond formula is thin, slightly sticky brush able glue that darkens the lashes like a superfine mascara. Once you swipe the lock wand to your eyelashes, the stickiness of the bond formula disappears, and the lashes become comfortable in place.
Benefits of Using Individual Lashes
- The individual lashes look natural, a lot like lash extensions, because you cannot see the band.
- They are lightweight and last all day.
- They are indeed game changer when it comes to applying them. You save so much time and effort using them.
- It is super easy to remove them. Go melty melts the bond between your natural lashes and the individual lashes without bringing any damage.
- They are cost-effective, a lot cheaper than regular falsies or eyelash extensions.
- You can customize the application of individual lashes according to your choice.
- They add naturalistic length and volume to your natural lashes.
- Individual lashes are available in multiple styles, so you can find what works best for you.
- An excellent option for a beautiful look for any occasion.
Strip Lashes VS Individual Lashes
The strip lashes are a good option for beginners. They offer a glamorous and dramatic look but unfortunately, they do not look natural at all because the strip is usually evident above the lash line. In contrast, individual lashes look natural and provide a softer look.
Magnetic Lashes VS Individual Lashes
If you are sensitive to lash glue, you can go for magnetic lashes. It is easy to apply or remove them. They come off in seconds without pulling or damaging your natural lashes. The drawback of using them is they can slip off easily as compared to other types of falsies. In addition, magnets are heavy. They weigh down your eyelids, are feel very uncomfortable to wear. In comparison, the induvial lashes are easier to wear, look natural, do not weigh down the eyelids, and do not slip at all.
Eyelash Extensions VS Individual Lashes
Eyelash extensions are the most durable and expensive option of all the falsies. They last for 4-6 weeks. The procedure is done by a professional and is quite safe. However, proper care is required to maintain them. If not cared for appropriately, they will damage your natural lashes. Therefore, if you are looking for a natural-looking and cost-effective option, it is better to go for individual lashes.
Is iLash Crush Safe for You?
Yes, it is safe to use for all. The process might seem a little overwhelming initially, but it is not. You just need to apply the thin bond layer close to the eye and stick the individual lashes to the upper or lower side of the natural lashes. The lock wand keeps them together and prevents slipping.
Say Goodbye to Mascara & Extensions with iLash Crush
Now you have got to know what individual lashes are, how to apply them, their advantages, and their comparison with other options available in the market. The iLash Crush has an impressive collection of individual lashes. Choose according to your wishes and preferences. Our lash kit comes with lash remover, iBrush, a beautiful cluster of lashes, a fusion applicator, and the bond & lock. The lashes have a super fine band, are incredibly soft and comfortable, and are vegan and cruelty-free. Anyone who is looking for quality lashes must try the iLash Crush Collection.